'UK Celebrity Talk'

Photos

You Are Here: Home» Celebrity Fashion » Katy Perry takes a front row at Chanel’s catwalk show…


Everyone wants to bag a ticket to Chanel’s catwalk show during Paris Fashion Week, and Katy Perry was lucky enough to get exactly that yesterday.

She was spotted taking front row at the show next to a bunch model types, plus that girl who used to be in Skins a couple of years ago (well done her for bagging a ticket as well).

Anyway, while in Paris Katy has been chatting about her new album plans. Apparently she’s got an idea of what she wants to do for the next two. She reckons they’re going to be “f***ing dark”, she added:

"I don't want to give too much away. I also don't want to play the game of trying to continually top myself because eventually it may not always go as I planned.

"I may not get to be able to have another number one, so I'm just gonna do what feels right for me artistically. I'm very inspired at the moment, and so I'm gonna follow my heart as I always have and hopefully people will like it."

We wish all out break-ups left us feeling artistically “inspired”.








Posted: 07/03/2012
http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/18231/Katy-Perry-takes-a-front-row-at-Chanels-catwalk-show

0 comments

Leave a Reply