'UK Celebrity Talk'

Photos

You Are Here: Home» Today's Popular » Chloe Sims shows off the results of her bum lift…


Ah we were wondering when she was going to show us, weren’t you?

The TOWIE star spent much of last season talking about how much she disliked her bum and wanted a lift and now she’s finally gone and done it.

Speaking to Now magazine, she said: 'My bum doesn’t feel heavier or wobblier like I thought it would. But it does look lifted and now goes into a noticeable bum shape, which I’m really happy with.

'I already know that I’ll feel more confident as a single woman with my bum the way it is now – especially when I go on holiday. For the first time in ages I’m actually looking forward to wearing a bikini.

'It’s sexier to have a bit of weight on you, isn’t it? It’s not sexy to be skinny with no bottom.'

While most of us might be reluctant to undergo a procedure like this, Chloe is sure it will have a positive affect on her life.

She said: 'Even before I was in The Only Way Is Essex I was surrounded by gorgeous girls with hourglass figures. Mine felt unsexy and boyish in comparison.

'I tried everything possible to overcome my body insecurities. I wore certain clothes to make my bum look bigger and even wore knickers with chicken fillet-type padding.

'I always had my bum in mind when I was buying clothes. I’d hate it most whenever I went on holiday and had to get into a bikini. It always looked awful, like a flat "granny" bum. With age and gravity it only got worse. By the time I turned 30 I’d ended up with a droopy bottom.'

And if you are wondering how on earth you get a bum lift, she explains it all for you: 'They removed fat from my stomach and thighs with a syringe. It felt like a rod going under my skin and was very painful.

'Then they emptied the fat into a hospital drip bag to separate and drain it before injecting it back into me.'

Yuk. Apparently there is only one downside, Chloe says: 'The downside is that I felt sore for a few days afterwards and I’m not able to lie on my back for six weeks in order to let the fat on my bum settle.’

Hang on, isn’t it going to pretty hard to lie on her stomach, what with her boob implants? Oh well you know what they say - beauty is pain.










Posted: 10/04/2012
http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/18681/Chloe-Sims-shows-off-the-results-of-her-bum-lift.aspx

0 comments

Leave a Reply