'UK Celebrity Talk'

Photos

You Are Here: Home» Top Stories » Ray Quinn marries his former West End co-star and announces they’re expecting


Married? Pregnant? When did this happen?

Yes Ray Quinn – he of X Factor and Dancing on Ice fame – has surprised us all by marrying his long-term girlfriend Emma Stephens in Barbados and announcing that the pair are expecting their first child together in July. Kept that one quiet didn’t they?

The reality star met Emma while starring in the West End version of Grease. He had this to say to Hello! magazine about their romantic beach wedding:

'I'm so lucky to have Emma. The dress, I had to catch my breath. I've never seen a more beautiful bride.'

Emma had some equally gushy comments to add, saying:

‘We're deeply in love and having a baby together feels so right.'

'In his speech Ray vowed "I'm going to look after you forever and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you". That really choked me up.’

Someone pass us the tissues, we’re almost getting emotional. Almost.











Posted: 09/04/2012
http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/18673/Ray-Quinn-marries-his-former-West-End-costar-and-announces-theyre-expecting.aspx
Tags: Top Stories

0 comments

Leave a Reply