'UK Celebrity Talk'

Photos

You Are Here: Home» Today's Popular » Jessie J admits she wouldn’t enter The Voice…


Oh dear it’s almost as if Jessie J is asking to be sacked, isn’t it? Yesterday we told you about how the singer had been winding up BBC executives by, amongst other things, calling the show ‘lame’. We’ve got a feeling that what she’s said in an interview with Company is going to be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. She said: "I wouldn’t enter [the show] myself in 20 years’ time." To be fair it’s really not that bad a comment, but we suppose she should really be backing the show any chance she gets, not making snide comments about it. Jessie then goes on to labour the point that the show is not the sole focus in her life: “I was first to sign up because I was totally up for it. But when Tom said he waited until he knew the line-up, I thought I should have, too. It’s been scary at times but it’s one thing in my life, not the only thing. My second album is my focus.” For goodness sake, think that to yourself in private, you don’t need to tell the world. You’re getting paid good money to pretend it is the only thing in your life. Jessie also took the time to address the little issue of her ‘look’, she said:

"When you’re first bringing out music and you want people to notice, you probably overdo it, especially as a girl. But I started looking at photos and thinking, “Jess, it’s too much – the outfits, the hair”. I became a bit of a cartoon. I just wanted to tone it down. Plus, nude lipstick doesn’t come off on your teeth. “The Mystic Meg hair was my comfort blanket. But as you start seeing pictures of yourself at every angle you realise it’s about taking risks if you want your style to evolve.” Well that’s a relief because honestly it was getting a bit hard watching her garish wardrobe on TV, especially when we have a hangover (which is most Saturdays). And finally she talks about her sexuality because let’s face it a Jessie J interview wouldn’t be the same without it. She said: “The bisexual label irritates me. They’d never write “Adele – the straight singer”, but that’s how the world works. The only thing I want to be defined by is my music and personality. Plus, at the moment I’m single. The Tinie rumours aren’t true!” Oh ok then, what a bloody kill joy.










Posted: 09/05/2012
http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/19046/Jessie-J-admits-she-wouldnt-enter-The-Voice

0 comments

Leave a Reply