'UK Celebrity Talk'

Photos

You Are Here: Home» Feature , Today's Popular » Arg on sexy time with Gemma: “It’s the best sex I’ve ever had”


If you watched TOWIE on Sunday you’ll know that pretty much the whole episode was dedicated to the sex-life of new couple Gemma Collins and James Argent. Just in case you didn’t quite get the message the couple have now done their first ever, joint interview and you guessed it…they talk about sex just a tad and their weight. Speaking about seeing Gemma naked for the first time, Arg said: 'I think she's a beautiful girl, very sexy and I love her curves.' Despite the fact they have both battled with their weight in the past, they don’t plan on changing any time soon. 'I think both me and her would lose ourselves if we lost weight - if she wasn't big bubbly Gemma people wouldn't relate to her as much and I love her as she is,' Arg said. 'When I lost weight I got all cocky.’ Gemma added: 'Of course I’d like a miracle pill to make me a size 14 but I’m happy as I am and know it suits me.' Even though she’s happy with the way she looks, she admits that she did feel ‘self-conscious’ getting naked in front Arg for the first time. 'Even though I can be confident I do get a bit shy in front of him sometimes,' she admitted. Arg agreed, saying: 'She gets really shy around me now. Sometimes when I look at her she says "stop looking at me."' Just in case you are gagging to know where they first had sex, it was in Marbella and remarkably it was the night after Gemma confronted him at the pool party (you know that classic scene in The Only Way Is Marbella). Speaking about the night in question, Gemma said: 'I was nervous because something was just different. I was thinking “am I doing the right thing here?” He was very persuasive,' We reckon she might also have been persuaded because he was playing the Backstreet Boys and we all know that is the way to woo a woman.











Posted: 24/07/2012
http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/19983/Arg-on-sexy-time-with-Gemma--Its-the-best-sex-Ive-ever-had

0 comments

Leave a Reply