'UK Celebrity Talk'

Photos

You Are Here: Home» Feature , Today's Popular » Jessica Simpson shows off her post baby body as her Weight Watchers ad is unveiled…


She’s spent months away from the spotlight ahead of the launch of her ad campaign for Weight Watchers, which she was reportedly paid $4million for. So you might be disappointed to hear – considering the build up to it and all the hard work she’s put in to losing the weight - that the reality star doesn’t actually show off her frame in the campaign. The ad made its way to TV screens in the US last night and instead of doing long panning views on her body the cameras simply focus on her face/shoulders as she talks about “her struggle” to lose weight and how, with Weight Watchers, she’s on her way to reaching her “goal”. She did however show off her frame in a flattering black dress when she stepped out in NY yesterday after the advert was aired on US TV. She made an appearance on a talk show where she gave a slightly more in depth account of her weight gain and weight loss and what she’s doing to battle the bulge. ‘During pregnancy, I didn’t really think about it,' she said about her weight gain. 'I thought my doctors were telling me that it was just a lot of water and whenever my water broke my whole entire stomach would go down but that did not happen. 'All the weight did not come out with the baby.' She’s a bright one that Jessica Simpson isn’t she? She added that she’s now around 10lbs from her “goal weight” and is using her daughter Maxwell as an exercise tool: 'I basically take her with me, whether it’s strapping her on me or strolling around the neighborhood,' she said. 'My new goal is 14,000 steps a day.' Well we don’t think she looks too bad as is, what say you?















Posted: 11/09/2012
http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/20524/Jessica-Simpson-shows-off-her-post-baby-body-as-her-Weight-Watchers-ad-is-unveiled

0 comments

Leave a Reply