'UK Celebrity Talk'

Photos

You Are Here: Home» Feature , Today's Popular » Nicole Scherzinger on her relationship with Lewis: “we’re doing great”


Following yesterday’s denial of her break-up from Lewis Hamilton, Nicole Scherzinger has spoken out once again to reassure everybody that her relationship with the F1 driver really is still on. The singer was appearing on Daybreak this morning with her X Factor mentees James Arthur, Rylan Clark and Jahmene Douglas when she was quizzed about Lewis and her relationship with him. 'Me and my lovely man are lovely, that’s what’s going on. Yeah, we’re great’ said Nicole, adding: ‘Everything’s good and I wish that I could be with him this week and for Japan - I'm used to going to those races with him there. 'I do have something else, our first live show on Saturday, but I think after Korea he will come back and stay with me. So he’s actually going to try and be with me as much as possible, so that will be lovely.' A story in The Sun suggested that Lewis had actually dumped Nicole due to his hectic work schedule and because he’d been left upset by recent pictures of his girlfriend cosying up to Chris Brown.














Posted: 04/10/2012
http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/20668/Nicole-Scherzinger-on-her-relationship-with-Lewis-were-doing-great-

0 comments

Leave a Reply