'UK Celebrity Talk'

Photos

You Are Here: Home» Celebrity News , Feature » Rita Ora hits back at Geordie Shore star over claims she slept with Jay Z



You do not want to get on the wrong side of Rita Ora, that’s for sure. The outspoken star lashed out at Geordie Shore’s Holly last night, but to be honest she had good reason to. The red haired reality star had a strange rant about cheating men which culminated in her bashing out a spurious rumour about Rita Ora – namely that she’s slept with her mentor Jay Z. she said: 'I've been told to say that Rita Ora has been ALLEGEDLY ***** Jay Z! I repeat ALLEGEDLY'. It took a while for the singer to respond to this, but when she did she really went for it writing: 'I stayed silent on one b******* rumour but this one I have to speak. 'Never will anyone including a red hed dumb Z list attention seeking ***** try talk *** about me and my family Holly whatever the **** your name is. 'Anyway I only speak when I have to and that was just f****** ridiculous, that’s why I spoke now I need to get back to my movie bots, I love you.' Obviously deciding that her response was only adding fuel to the fire, Rita later deleted her messages but Holly had already caught glimpse of what had been said by then and promptly told her followers: 'Oooopsy getting told off don't shoot the messenger! Of course I'm only a Z-list why would anyone care what I say ;) night twitter'. At least she knows her place. Images: YDPR.co.uk











Posted: 03/01/2013
http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/21735/Rita-Ora-hits-back-at-Geordie-Shore-star-over-claims-she-slept-with-Jay-Z

0 comments

Leave a Reply