'UK Celebrity Talk'

Photos

You Are Here: Home» Feature , Top Stories » Lindsay Lohan: “I’ve become a homebody”


In recent years Lindsay Lohan has become famous for her party girl antics, rather than for her acting ability (Mean Girls seems like forever ago, doesn’t it?) – but is that about to change?

Lindsay now clams that she has finally changed her ways, insisting that she no longer enjoys going out and that she’s transformed into a homebody,

“I went out, actually, a few months ago with a friend and I was so uncomfortable,” Lindsay has said on The Today Show in the States. “Not because I felt tempted, just because it was just the same thing that it always was before. And it just wasn't fun for me. I've become more of a homebody. And I like that.”

I will not let anyone down
Lindsay also confirmed that she WILL play Elizabeth Taylor in a new biopic, and she plans to keep on the straight and narrow after years of well-documented addiction isssues and legal troubles so that filmmakers are less reluctant to hire her in the future.



“We start production soon,” Li-Lo confirms. “I've been doing tons of research. But I've always kind of researched her. She's always been a fascinating woman to me. So I'm really honored. And I will not let anyone down, especially myself.

“I could see where it could be scary for people to invest in me,” the 24-year-old admits, “And I don't want people to have that reason to be scared anymore. I'm gonna do what I'm supposed to do, and enjoy doing it, and do it as best as I can.”

We’ve heard Lindsay talk like this before, but this time we really do hope that she can get her life and career back on track.







Posted by heatworld 29 February 2012 10:15
http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2012/02/Lindsay-Lohan-Ive-become-a-homebody/

0 comments

Leave a Reply