'UK Celebrity Talk'

Photos

You Are Here: Home» Feature , Top Stories » Rihanna wears revealing clothes to get over her body insecurities, apparently…


Considering how tiny some of her stage costumes have been in the past, we assumed that Rihanna was completely comfortable with her body – maybe more than comfortable come to think of it.

Not so, says Rihanna; she claims her revealing outfits have been a way for her to come to terms with her body issues. She explained:

"The more I got naked the more comfortable I felt. I just had to face my fear. I just started being more daring."

Such a trooper isn’t she? Rihanna also added that she’s desperate to put on weight after shedding pounds recently.

"It's annoying because now I don't have a butt and I have no boobs. I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! I'm eating everything."

And as if to prove exactly that Rihanna popped to a health food shop yesterday where she was seen loading up her trolley with goodies.










Posted: 19/03/2012
http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/18392/Rihanna-wears-revealing-clothes-to-get-over-her-body-insecurities-apparently

0 comments

Leave a Reply