'UK Celebrity Talk'

Photos

You Are Here: Home» Feature , Today's Popular » Tulisa talks to Alan Carr about sex tape scandal: “it’s been torture”


As was reported earlier this week, Tulisa has given a frank TV interview to Alan Carr about how the release of her sex tape has affected her. Her appearance on the comedian’s chatshow was pre-recorded yesterday, and despite having already talked about it frankly in a YouTube video and during an intimate chat with The Guardian, it seems she needed to have a bit of Dutch courage before doing so in front of an audience. So after downing four vodkas and red balls from Alan’s drink cabinet she said: “It’s been torture. I feel like a flipping alien!” She added that she thought at the time: “My career could be over and the whole of the UK thinks I’m a slapper.” Apparently her first instinct when the video was released was to have a party, strangely: “I went home, called my mates, told them the situation and went, ‘Come on, let’s get p***ed.’ Next day, it hit me.”

Her ex-boyfriend MC Ultra who Tulisa is seen, um, pleasuring in the video has denied he was the one to leak the tape. Speaking about his denials, Tulisa told Alan: “Anyone can see that he’s being a t***.” She added that the experience hasn’t put her off men altogether though and she’s very happy at the moment in her relationship (most probably with rumoured boyfriend Jack O’Connell): “I don’t really feel comfortable talking about it. I’ve never liked talking about romances. “I’m in a relationship and he’s a very nice guy.” But if he gets a camera out during you-know-what, just say no won’t you Tulisa?








 Posted: 27/04/2012 http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/18908/Tulisa-talks-to-Alan-Carr-about-sex-tape-scandal-its-been-torture

0 comments

Leave a Reply