'UK Celebrity Talk'

Photos

You Are Here: Home» Celebrity Fashion , Feature » Kristen Stewart mans up for her latest photoshoot…


Actress Kristen Stewart had the taste of a man’s world when she dressed up as a dapper gentleman for an Elle magazine shoot recently. The Snow White and the Huntsman star is seen as both a man and a woman in the stylish shots. We actually think she looks pretty good as a bloke, don’t you? In fact she’s also hot in the leather skirt and crop top. Ooo it’s a tough call, do we prefer Kristen the man or Kristen the woman? The notoriously guarded actress opened up about her family life in the interview with the mag but of course revealed nothing about her love life (so nothing of interest basically). When asked about the gold ring which she wears on her index finger, which is thought to be from Robert Pattinson, she said:

'Everyone wants to know. Everyone knows already—it’s ridiculous,' No, hang on, wait Kristen we don’t know. She also revealed that she thinks she’s ‘boring’, which we are starting to agree with to be honest, she said: 'You can learn so much from bad things. I feel boring. I feel like, "Why is everything so easy for me?" I can’t wait for something crazy to f***ing happen to me. Just life. I want someone to f*** me over! Do you know what I mean?' All we’re going to say is that her life must be pretty bloody peachy if she’s begging someone to ‘f***’ her over.











Posted: 16/05/2012
http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/19124/Kristen-Stewart-mans-up-for-her-latest-photoshoot

0 comments

Leave a Reply