'UK Celebrity Talk'

Photos

You Are Here: Home» Celebrity News , Feature » Lady Gaga: “If I get thrown in jail in Manila, Beyonce will just bail me out.”


It’s been a bit of a will she/won’t she situation when it comes to Lady Gaga performing in Jakarta. Last week we told you she had been banned from performing at her sold out gig due to religious groups condemning her provocative outfits and raunchy dance routines. In fact she was even refused a permit, which would enable her to perform. Now we’re not so sure what’s going on because Gaga, who hasn’t really said anything about the issue, took to Twitter a short while ago to talk about it. She wrote: “The Jakarta situation is 2-fold: Indonesian authorities demand I censor the show & religious extremist separately, are threatening violence.

 “If the show does go on as scheduled, I will perform the BTWBall alone.” So we think she’s saying that if she does perform, she will be doing it on her own, which would mean it would just her, no backing dancers etc and 52,000 people watching her. Might be a bit weird. Gaga doesn’t really seem too worried because she’s sure Beyonce has got her back, she continued on Twitter: “And don't worry, if I get thrown in jail in Manila, Beyonce will just bail me out. Sold out night 2 in the Philippines. I love it here!” Ok we’ll she’s covered for the Philippines, phew but what will happen about Indonesia? Do you think she would comprise with a stripped down version of the Born This Way Ball? She’s not normally one to do things by halves but we’ll see, it’s all about the fans for Gaga and they’d be the ones missing out here.











 Posted: 22/05/2012
http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/19200/Lady-Gaga-If-I-get-thrown-in-jail-in-Manila-Beyonce-will-just-bail-me-out

0 comments

Leave a Reply