'UK Celebrity Talk'

Photos

You Are Here: Home» Today's Popular » Let’s talk about Holly Willoughby’s boobies on The Voice last night

Wow, if you watched The Voice last night you would have noticed that presenter Holly Willoughby was wearing a suitably saucy number. In fact it’s fair to say her bosom stole the show last night in her low-cut dress. It’s no wonder her cleavage was voted the best in the country because let’s face it, it’s bloody great. But it’s not just us who were in awe of her boobs; a fair few celebs took to Twitter to rave about Holly. Actress Tamzin Outhwaite said: '@hollywills even I fancy you tonight! wow!' Imogen Thomas was equally in love, saying: 'Loving @hollywills dress. I want it so bad!' Ok, so they are not directly saying she’s got great breasts but we all know that’s what they really mean. Meanwhile some singing was going on. Ruth Brown in particular shone on last night’s show, receiving a standing ovation from the audience and judges. Speaking about her performance, her mentor Tom Jones said:

 'When I hear Ruth sing I get choked up. 'I've sang duets with a lot of people and I've heard some amazing voices throughout my career but this girl has got something special I've never heard before in my life.' Members from Tom Jones’ team performed last night and despite being struck down by illness earlier in the week Will.i.am’s team members managed to take to the stage as well. So who do you think was the best (aside from Holly’s cleavage of course)?












  Posted: 13/05/2012
http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/19086/Lets-talk-about-Holly-Willoughbys-boobies-on-The-Voice-last-night.aspx

0 comments

Leave a Reply