'UK Celebrity Talk'

Photos

You Are Here: Home» Feature , Today's Popular » Miranda Kerr shows us exactly why she’s Esquire’s sexiest woman alive…


Just in case you don’t know what the words ‘sexiest woman alive’ mean, Esquire magazine has kindly illustrated it for you with the use of Miranda Kerr. The 29-year-old model has stripped off and posed in a wide range of provocative ways for the December issue, think of it as an early Christmas present. And as with all of these sexy shoots she’s also spoken about embracing her body but also about the fact she’s a bit of a tom-boy (yeah right). She revealed: 'I believe in celebrating the female figure and embracing what we’ve been given, not hiding that.' 'I spent my childhood outdoors on my grandparents’ farm. I learned to ride a motorbike when I was about six, a little PeeWee 50. 'I’d climb trees — there was a big weeping willow. We had a flying fox [a zip-line]. I was so fortunate to grow up like that.' She added: 'I really feel that my body craves to be in the mountains or by the ocean or in the countryside. I still like to climb the odd tree. Yeah, it’s fun! I like to climb. I find it very rewarding.’ Yes we agree, tree climbing is very rewarding, wtf?! On a side note, we’re slightly confused why this month Esquire are saying Miranda is the sexiest woman when last month they were banging on about it being Mila Kunis. We know it’s a though call, but come on make up ya minds.














Posted: 30/10/2012
http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/20990/Miranda-Kerr-shows-us-exactly-why-shes-Esquires-sexiest-woman-alive

0 comments

Leave a Reply