'UK Celebrity Talk'

Photos

You Are Here: Home» Feature , Today's Popular » Rihanna says Cheryl Cole is ‘hot’ as she poses for raunchy new photoshoot



We all know Cheryl Cole has a major girl crush on Rihanna but now the Bajan singer has returned the compliment. Speaking to Esquire magazine, Rihanna revealed: 'Ooh! Cheryl Cole is...hot. I would just like to watch her work. Preferably cleaning things on the floor. Picking up stuff on the floor. Bending over.' Well, she certainly doesn’t mince her words, does she? She continued: 'She’s hot! I mean, literally...she’s so beautiful.' It’s not just her provocative words that will send pretty much everyone into frenzy; she also posed in a variety of raunchy outfits. A couple of weeks ago Cheryl admitted that she thought it was time people forgave Chris Brown and it looks like Riri is kind of on the same page: 'I thought people were gonna be surprised that we finally did a record together, but I didn’t see how people could think it was a bad thing, you know? 'In my mind, it was just music.' She then goes on to reveal that she is determined to settle down in five years time: 'Hopefully I’ll have a man by then. I’ve gotta start there, right? But how far I go [with my career] is God’s plan. 'I’m just following through my destiny. I don’t think it ever ends. It just evolves.' After this photoshoot we’re pretty sure she’s going to have no trouble finding a man but if all else fails there’s always Cheryl.















Posted: 31/05/2012
http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/19311/Rihanna-says-Cheryl-Cole-is-hot-as-she-poses-for-raunchy-new-photoshoot

0 comments

Leave a Reply